Mom continues her adventures around Korea’s iconic locations and dances in Gangnam. I talk about nonjogging and Boracay. All this and the latest news round-up from the region!
Content RE<Wind (24:47)
- Mom Does GyeongbokGung: http://youtu.be/-ZbGBh4u9zw
- Mom Does Gangnam: http://youtu.be/3XTNZigwjGE
- Paul’s Neck of the Woods (Korea Blog): http://blog.korea.net/?p=13853
- Just Did It!: http://youtu.be/dUjWwguwlpA
- NK Food and Lanterns: http://youtu.be/MIdu6L6ZLL4
- Korea Today! http://youtu.be/YFNFdCyR9C0
Quintessential Quartet (36:04)
- Topic Focus: Running
Set Course For Adventure (42:39)
Next week will be another abbreviated podcast since I have a guest in town.
Thank you very much for listening. If you have a question or a comment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also connect with me on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram – just look for @qiranger. As always, I welcome all your comments here.
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, you can subscribe in iTunes: http://tinyurl.com/tqrap