1) Welcome and News
- Now on video – Segment 1 (See Below)
- Teacher being returned to Korea
2) Content RE<Wind
- Taejongdae: http://youtu.be/1vi62MRzF9Y
- Busan Aquarium: http://youtu.be/AAQKBWupe94
- Bank of Korea Museum (The Korea Blog): http://blog.korea.net/?p=8003
- Quick Ride: http://youtu.be/4HIv8HmcUAw
- DreamWorks Recruiting: http://youtu.be/CY2h6_kinOQ
3) QOTW: Lisa Kim asks, “How fluent are u in Korean? On a scale of one to ten. Have u ever studied Korean formally? With a tutor? Or self-study? How did u learn Korean language?” Send your questions to email@example.com or @qiranger on twitter. I’ll answer them in the podcast or make a personal video response.
4) Travel Talk: This week I sit down with Bret Love of Green Global Travel and discuss how he got involved with eco tourism. Learn more by visiting their website GreenGlobaltravel.com or @GreenGlobalTrvl.
5) Thank you very much for listening. If you have a question or a comment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on twitter @qiranger. If you’ve enjoyed this podcast, I hope you’ll share it with your friends so we can grow our community. Until next time, may the road always rise to meet your feet and the wind be always at your back. Have a great day and I will talk to you soon.